|Country of Origin||Fujian China|
|Payment & Shipping Terms|
|Average Delivery Time||30days|
|Payment Method||TT, western union|
|Ability to Supply||20000pcs per month|
DSE7220 AMF Description
7220.AMF module for a single generator set, the module has a series of advanced functions, which can meet the demanding field applications. Start-up and shutdown control of diesel-generator sets and natural gas engines with or without ESC.
The controller is easy to operate, and the menu is more user-friendly, simple and clear. The improved function includes a real clock to improve the monitoring of events and performance. The screen can display any language. The LED LCD is 132 * 64 pixels.
Power supply: DC8-35V
Consumption current: 180mA 12V, 190mA 24V
Current input range: AC15-333V, 50hz or 60hz system
Internal programmable control output: active DC, maximum 2.4A
Output controlled by valve and motor: Active DC, max. 3.4A
Transformer: secondary current 5A, 0.5VA
Operating temperature range: -20 ℃ -70 ℃
DSE7220 AMF Features:
1. Engines that support EFI or non-EFI at the same time (ECUs supporting multiple engines)
2. Display engine parameters: speed, oil pressure, water temperature, battery voltage, oil level%, operating hours, startup parameters and charging
3. Display generator parameters: frequency, three-phase voltage (L-L, L-N) and three-phase current (L1 L2 L3) KVA, KW, PF, KVAR,
KWh, KVAh, AND KVArh
4. Display the power parameters of the generator set: KVA, KW, PF, KVAR, KWh, KVAh and KVArh
5. Display mains parameters: frequency, three-phase voltage (L-L L-N)
6. Nine inputs and eight outputs: six of the inputs can be customized and four outputs can be customized.
7. The program can be set through the panel or software.
8. Support 12 language controller display items can be edited by yourself.
9. Hierarchical protection: pre-alarm, shutdown protection，and trip protection, flexible setting function.
DSE7220 AMF Module function and operation
(A). The function of the key introduction
1. The generator set stops and the fault reset button is pressed.
2. Genset manual mode key.
3. Simulate the mains failure test button. (Not applicable to the 7210 module)
4. Automatic mode key of the generator set.
5. Mute button
6. Genset start key (effective in manual mode).
7. Generating a close button.
8. Mains close button (effective when using AMF function, not applicable to 7210 controllers)
9. Enter the menu and confirm button
10. Left and right menu navigation keys to cycle through menus.
11. Up and down selection keys to cycle through the parameters of the menu.
(B). Selection mode
1. Press the key, the controller is in stop/reset mode.
2. Press the key, the controller is in manual mode, and the generator set is on standby. You can press the key to start the unit manually.
3. Press the key, the controller is in the automatic mode, the generator set is on standby, and the generator set will start automatically when there is no mains or mains failure (after the 7220 module receives the remote start signal).
4. Press the key, the controller is in test mode, the generator set simulates the mains failure, and the generator set will start automatically.
1. Start the diesel generator in manual mode
After power on, the 72XX series controllers are generally in stop/reset mode (such as in other modes, follow the method below), that is, the stop / reset key indicator on the control panel is on, and the unit is in stop mode.
The start button will not have any effect. First, you must press the manual mode button. After switching to the manual mode, the LED indicator lights up. After the controller is in manual mode, press the start button again to successfully start the generator set manually.
2. Start the diesel generator in automatic mode
If the 7220 controller is in automatic mode, press the automatic mode key, the generator set is in the automatic standby state. At this time, if an external signal (passive remote self-start signal) is valid, the unit will automatically start cranking (the general self-start signal The line number is defined as 60 # line. For details, please refer to the wiring diagram in the control panel or the line number on the terminal block. At this time, when the external signal (self-starting signal) is disconnected, the generator set will cool down and stop for 60 seconds (the cooling time can be Set it yourself). If it is found that the generator set runs abnormally, press Stop / Reset key.
3. Test mode (only for 7220 controllers)
Use the DSE7220 controllers to press the test button. The generator set simulates the failure of the mains power. The unit supplies power to the load after it starts. If you need to stop, press the stop button.
Fill out more information, We will get back to you within 24 hours.
NO.155 SHANGCUN QINXIYANG INDUSTRY ZONE,FUAN CITY,FUJIAN,CHINA
Business Phone : 0593-6532656
Work Time :08:00-18:00(Beijing time)